The 澳门银河手机app’s Department of Mechanical 工程 will produce broadly- and rigorously-educated graduates, able to practice professionally, pursue advanced studies and innovate in a wide range of fields. Together with our faculty and staff, our students will develop a commitment toward lifelong interdisciplinary learning, fulfill their potential for responsible leadership and inspire others to continuously pursue excellence by example.
Program Educational 目标
Within a few years of graduation, our graduates will:
- 应用 their broad and rigorous education to responsible, interdisciplinary problem solving.
- Embrace leadership or collaborative roles in innovative undertakings that take on technological, sustainability, economic, or societal challenges.
- Take the initiative to expand their abilities through self-study, professional development, or the pursuit of graduate or professional degrees.
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data
- An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability
- An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility
- An ability to communicate effectively
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context
- A recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning
- A knowledge of contemporary issues
- An ability to use the techniques, skills and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
2019-20 Mechanical 工程 Enrollment and Graduation
In May 2019 the Department of Mechanical Engineering graduated 33 students with a Bachelors of Engineering – Mechanical 工程 degree.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Mechanical engineering is an ideal foundation for careers in the aerospace industry, ocean engineering, marine engineering, biomedical engineering, the automobile industry, the power and utility industries and virtually any area of activity that requires analytical abilities combined with a strong background in design and problem-solving practice.
The Mechanical Engineering Program is accredited by the 工程 认证 Commission of ABET, http://www.abet.org.
The sequences of courses shown in the undergraduate curriculum table emphasize the fundamental engineering sciences as well as their applications in the analysis and solution of contemporary engineering problems. By the selection of electives and of their design and research projects, students have a large degree of flexibility in exploring their own interests.
Areas of research include computer-aided design/engineering/manufacturing, robotics, biomedical engineering, automotive systems, modern control systems, mechatronics, sustainable building systems, thermoelectric power generation, vibrations and acoustics, combustion and other interdisciplinary areas of engineering.